I called Midwest Appliance to assist me with finding a door bin for my refrigerator.I was provided with a part number which corresponded with a photo of the exact part that I needed.

However, the wrong part was delivered. Upon calling them to return the part, I was treated arrogantly and abruptly, and told that it was my fault for ordering the wrong part. They refused to consider, or accept any responsibility for providing me with the wrong information.

Their customer service is non-existent, and I had to return it at my expense, plus they deducted a 25% restocking fee which all amounted to about the cost of the part.With so many other shopping options on the internet, why spend your money with these incompetent clowns?

This person wrote the review because of not as described of refrigerator door bin from Midwest Appliance Parts. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Midwest Appliance Parts to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

The most disappointing in user's experience was customer service. If you have a chance, please immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Midwest Appliance Parts for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Midwest Appliance Parts?

Comments